Don's BMW 323i
Updated 08/01/2008: Don has sold his BMW 323i, but has bought a Lexus IS350!
If only he was still in Wisconsin...
|September 10th, 2004||G-Tech: Initial runs|
- 1999 BMW 323i
- 2.5 liter dohc 24v inline-6: 170bhp @ 5500rpm and 181lb-ft torque @ 3500rpm
- 3153 pounds curb weight
- Four speed automatic, RWD
- P205/55VR-16 tires
The current estimated output is 166bhp. Due to the RPM sensing failure on the G-Tech, we do not have any RPM ratings, or a measured torque figure at all.
- P225/50ZR-16 tires on custom wheels
- iPod equipped
- Throttle replaced with a light switch (just kidding, Don!)
Planned modifications for the near future are:
- Not sure... if anything presents itself, it probably will involve a power drill and a wiring harness. :)