Big Bear Tire
Who is Big Bear Tire?
Big Bear Tire is an locally-owned shop in Oconomowoc, WI that deals with three things: tires, wheels, and some suspension and alignment work.
Why is Big Bear Tire on your website?
I have added Big Bear Tire's logo onto my website header as 'Friends of the Site' because I consider them exactly that. Marty, Jon, Jason, and crew have treated me to the best customer service I have ever had in my life, every time, for years. Their prices are unbeatable (same as or better than TireRack's), their labor and installation charges are tiny, their support is unparalleled, and their quality of work is outstanding. While they are always busy, they have never failed to take care of me promptly, efficiently, and effectively.
What have they done for you?
How have they helped me? Let me count the ways... they have:
- Given me the best prices on tires and wheels for years, beating everyone else including TireRack and other online sources.
- Helped me locate a set of wheels that fit my BBK in one day, where I had failed to get progress in several weeks. And they cut me a killer deal on them, too!
- Saved my bacon before a track event: I called a few days before an event suddenly needing tires, but mine were discontinued in that size. They recommended, ordered, and installed an alternate set of tires within 48 hours, at their normal low prices, without even blinking.
- Completed a custom four-wheel alignment for my track use after consulting with me before-hand on every aspect of it - without my prompting. For less than $80.
- Diagnosed issues with my suspension on two separate occasions very quickly, corrected them, re-aligned the front end, and didn't charge me a penny!
What are you getting out of this?
Absolutely nothing. This article is unpaid, unsolicited, and was unknown to them. I think so highly of their work that I have recommended dozens of people to them, and every one who made the trip to their shop has come back to me with stories filled with great prices and superb service. I personally recommend that anyone who wants tires, wheels, or suspension/alignment work to give them a call. You will not be disappointed.
Tell them that Rick sent you, and that he says "Thanks!"