Eric's Saab 9-5 Turbo
|October 5th, 2007||Track: March of Dimes/SCCA PDE at Road America (Cameraman)|
|October 6th, 2006||Track: March of Dimes/SCCA PDE at Road America (Cameraman)|
|May 17th, 2005||G-Tech: Initial Runs|
- 2001 Saab 9-5 Turbo Sedan
- 2.3-liter dohc 16v turbocharged intercooled inline-4
- 3470 pounds curb weight
- Five speed manual transmission, FWD
- P215/55HR-16 tires
The current estimated output is 186bhp @ 5300rpm (corrected for atmospheric pressure and temperature), and 180lb-ft of torque @ 3800rpm. Stock rating is 185bhp @ 5500rpm -- you just can't get closer than that!
- The rear tires have been replaced with a high performance alternative.
Planned modifications for the near future are:
- Ummm... "standardize" all tires. :)